
I'm back!! And I have things. Please watch the whole video if y'all are curious as to where I've been and what is upcoming for the channel!! Finals are over, so ya girl is totally down to partake in more random Pokemon shenanigans :D Don't forget to leave a comment and let me know which Pokemon product you want to see me open next! The boxes I have are: Lunala GX and Solgaleo GX Tins (coming soon) Lycanroc and Raichu Trainer Kit Mimikyu Pin Collection Box Sun and Moon Treasure Chest Kingdra EX Box Scizor EX Box Mega Camerupt EX Premium Collection Box Mega Sharpedo EX Premium Collection Box Thanks for watching guys, hope y'all are HYPE for the summer!! Subscribe to SuperDuperDani: https://goo.gl/1uxaCh Support SuperDuperDani on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/SuperDuperDani Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/superduperd... Twitter: https://twitter.com/SuperDuperDanni Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SuperDuperDani/
I CAN EXPLAIN. - YouTube |
| 369 Likes | 369 Dislikes |
| 6,213 views views | 102,789 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 4 May 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét