
Our new website: https://www.superdupertcg.com/ Today we're opening new Pokemon Sun and Moon Guardians Rising Booster Box! This comes with 36 packs of the brand new set, and we got some super cool GX pulls from this part! Check Out TrollandToad here: http://bit.ly/1vcgkNp Dani's Pack Opening Playlist: https://goo.gl/GSxoNB Website Details: I made a Pokemon TCG website so that I could sell some of my extra singles, bulk cards, and TCGO code cards to y'all! I put A LOT of time and energy into it, so I would really appreciate it if you guys could check it out and give me your feedback on it! https://www.superdupertcg.com/ Use Coupon Code "DRUNKPIKACHU" to get a free Commons/Uncommons Mystery Pack with your purchase! Don't forget to answer today's QOTD down in the comments below, which card from Guardians Rising are you most looking forward to getting?? And don't forget to drop a like if you enjoyed the video! Thanks for watching squad :D Subscribe to SuperDuperDani: https://goo.gl/1uxaCh Support SuperDuperDani on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/SuperDuperDani Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/superduperd... Twitter: https://twitter.com/SuperDuperDanni Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SuperDuperDani/
Pokémon Guardians Rising Booster Box Opening!! (Part 3) - YouTube |
| 174 Likes | 174 Dislikes |
| 2,384 views views | 102,789 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 18 May 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét