
Y'ALL. The Pokemon card pulls lately do not disappoint!! Today we're going to be searching for the new Pokemon box featuring Shiny Tapu Koko GX. This box comes with a Shiny Tapu Koko GX promo, a jumbo promo, and four packs of Pokemon cards! Let's just say in this Pokemon card hunt, we got a little more than we bargained for!! Other Tapu Koko unboxing with AMAZING PULLS: https://youtu.be/C4wVP_yeK3Y Dani's Pack Opening Playlist: https://goo.gl/GSxoNB Our Website: https://www.superdupertcg.com/ This is the first time I've done a fun Pokemon card haul video like this, so I hope you guys enjoyed watching me hunt for the best Pokemon box! Let me know what you thought of the video down in the comments below! Let's Get Social! Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/superduperd... Twitter: https://twitter.com/SuperDuperDanni Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SuperDuperDani/ Subscribe to SuperDuperDani: https://goo.gl/1uxaCh Support SuperDuperDani on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/SuperDuperDani Music by GlitchxCity: https://goo.gl/9Y1ENL
SEARCH FOR THE SHINY POKEMON - I CANNOT BELIEVE OUR LUCK!! - YouTube |
| 1,373 Likes | 1,373 Dislikes |
| 70,772 views views | 102,789 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 1 Aug 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét