
So I found my old waterproof digital camera and I decided to test it out as a vlogging camera. The quality is pretty shite so I used the minimal footage I filmed on it to create a small video to summarise what my Januarys been like. I hope you enjoy :) P.S I fully remixed Kygo's remix of Electric Feel for this HAHA CONTACT ME: Instagram - @tabithaarchibald Snapchat - tabithaarchibal Email - tabithaannarchibald@gmail.com Soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/tabitha-archibald Tumblr - http://tabithaarchibald.tumblr.com/
Snippet of January - YouTube |
| 6 Likes | 6 Dislikes |
| 304 views views | 149 followers |
| People & Blogs Electric Feel (Kygo Remix) Henry Green | Upload TimePublished on 29 Jan 2018 |
australia สัญชาติ
>
australia map
>
australian แปลว่า
>
australian shepherd
>
australia flag
>
australian open 2019
>
australian dollar
>
australia แปลว่า
>
australian embassy
>
australia time
>
australia visa
>
australia capital
>
australia queensland national premier league
>
australia news
>
australian open
>
australia เมืองหลวง
>
australia victorian premier league
>
australia victorian premier league u20
>
australia vs usa basketball
>
australia basketball
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét