
This video will show you how to get Huntail in your Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver game. This video was from HGSS, but this also works in the newer games such as Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire. You can evolve your Togepi into Togetic by leveling it up while it has max happiness. You can then evolve it into Togekiss by using a Shiny Stone. Sorry I sound like I'm high in this video lmao; I assure you I am not! How to make a Pokemon happy: -walk around with it -give it vitamins (calcium, zinc, ect.) -take it to get a haircut in the Goldenrod underground -have it battle in Elite Four/Gym Leader Battles -level it up -a soothe bell always helps! -If it faints, its happiness will go down. How to Get Soothe Bell (Gen 5): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXjrEh... How to get a Shiny Stone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGjqRr... Thanks for watching; be sure to check out my channel for more Pokemon videos! Subscribe to SuperDuperDani: https://goo.gl/1uxaCh Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/superduperd... Twitter: https://twitter.com/SuperDuperDanni
How to Evolve Togepi into Togetic - All Pokemon Games - YouTube |
| 599 Likes | 599 Dislikes |
| 334,720 views views | 102,789 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 6 Feb 2011 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét