
PLEASE PM ME WITH WHAT U WANT. Hey thanks guys for the 75 subscribers! I'm happy to present you with this pokemon giveaway. You can request more pokemon if you want one that is not in this video, it wont be a problem. (for the most part, no legendaries because I don't use AR and I only have the one that I caught by hand.[but i will trade]) All pokemon in this video are legit and most of them are out of eggs. There is a limit of 3 pokemon per person. If you would like more than one, we will have to trade for them. Below is a list of pkmn that i am looking for. One of those or make a request thanks. Name : Justin FC: 3696 3025 5886 I also have legendaries that i am willing to trade. I have shaymin, jirachi, 3 birds, 3 dogs, and Ho-Oh. Please make an offer for the legendaries, and thanks for watching.
Pokemon Giveaway! (CLOSED) - YouTube |
| Likes | Dislikes |
| 7,446 views views | 102,789 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 7 Jun 2010 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét